2. Personal Information.
We may collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to services, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
3. Non-Personal Information.
We may collect non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
4. Web Browser Cookies
5. Collected Information.
WEBriety LLC may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- 5.1 to improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer and support service needs more efficiently.
- 5.2 to personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- 5.3 to improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- 5.4 to process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties.
- 5.5 to send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their service agreement. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
6. Protection of Information.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
7. Sharing Information.
We do not sell, trade or rent Users personal information to outside parties.
9. Your Acceptance.
10. Contacting Us.